by Peter J Savino, Helen V. Danesh-Meyer
Diagnose and manage the most commonly encountered neuro-ophthalmologic problems with confidence! The Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology was developed at Philadelphia’s famed Wills Eye Institute, and like other volumes in the Wills Eye Series, delivers a powerful combination of illustrative photographs and a summary approach to the text. The goal of the series is to provide an up-to-date clinical overview of the major areas of ophthalmology for students, residents, and practitioners in all the healthcare professions.
Neuro-Ophthalmology, Second Edition, provides comprehensive ophthalmologists, ophthalmology residents, and fellows with a single-volume, easily accessible resource covering all the major aspects of neuro-ophthalmic disease. Also ideal as a quick reference for clinicians seeking to keep pace with advances in the subspecialty.
Targeted coverage addresses the most frequently encountered clinical problems!
• Consistent format for each disorder includes Epidemiology and Etiology, History, Physical Examination, Differential Diagnosis, Laboratory and Special Examinations, Diagnosis, Prognosis, and Management.
• Hundreds of quality illustrations and scans aid in visual diagnosis and treatment planning.
• Practical guidance streamlines the diagnosis and management of neuro-ophthalmologic problems commonly seen during patient appointments.
• Softcover, portable format makes this the ideal quick-consult.
NEW to the Second Edition…
• Addition of new disorders assists in the diagnosis and treatment of a broader range of conditions and diseases.
• Expanded coverage of trauma prepares readers for the challenges of injury-related neuro-ophthalmologic conditions.
• Increased number and quality of MRIs highlights relevant anatomic features and helps pinpoint pathologies.
• Focus on recent treatment advances helps ensure that patients receive the widest range of therapeutic options.
- ISBN-13: 9781609132668
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Publication date: 5/14/2012
- Series:Wills Eye Institute Atlas Series
- Edition description: Second
- Edition number: 2
- Pages: 304