By Anat Galor MD MSPH
Clinically-oriented and up-to-date, Dry Eye Diseases focuses on the latest diagnostic techniques, management guidelines, and treatment options for dry eye disorders. This consolidated resource provides guidance on the clinical assessment of patients presenting with dry eye symptoms as well as a global perspectives on the use of FDA and off-label products. Practicing and trainee ophthalmologists and optometrists will find this an indispensable resource for understanding this complex disorder.
- Covers a range of topics, including clinical assessment, pathophysiology, the link between dry eye and system disease, and the use of FDA and off-label products as treatment options for dry eye diseases.
- Includes a section devoted to the presence of dry eye disease in specific populations, including patients presenting with other ocular conditions, systemic pain conditions, graft-versus-host disease, Sjögren’s syndrome, and meibomian gland dysfunction.
- Addresses the challenges associated with treating ocular pain not responsive to traditional dry eye disease treatments.
- Features concise chapters from a team of international chapter authors, providing global perspectives on this common disorder.
- Consolidates today’s available information on this timely topic into a single, convenient resource
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (February 8, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 258 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323827535
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323827539
- ISBN-13 : 9780323827539
- eText ISBN: 9780323827546