The Practical Emergency Ophthalmology Handbook is a comprehensive guide for clinicians and trainees on how to approach and manage ophthalmic emergencies. The book is organized by the way cases present to the eye casualty, with an algorithmic approach to differential diagnosis and management.
Key features of the book include:
- Practical guidance on how to navigate common eye symptoms in an emergency setting
- Decision-making flowcharts to aid in differential diagnosis
- Emphasis on a “how to” approach to managing the eye casualty patient
- Information on what to expect at each stage of the patient encounter
- Suitable for a multi-disciplinary eye casualty team, including ophthalmologists, optometrists, emergency medicine doctors, and specialist nurses.
Publisher : CRC Press; 1st edition (December 11, 2019)
Language : English
Paperback : 217 pages