Concise, authoritative, and easy to navigate, The Duke Manual of Vitreoretinal Surgery offers a step-by-step, highly illustrated approach to the most commonly performed vitreoretinal operating room procedures. Ideal for vitreoretinal surgeons, ophthalmology residents, retina fellows, and OR nurses and scrub techs, it contains practical guidance from the highly esteemed vitreoretinal surgery fellowship program at Duke University making it an unparalleled “how-to” manual for the wide variety of cases and operative scenarios you may encounter.
- Offers a step-by-step outline for each surgical procedure, from preoperative considerations through postoperative care, including numerous surgical pearls.
- Contains 250 full-color photographs and illustrations that clearly depict techniques and other essential aspects of vitreoretinal surgery.
- Covers surgery basics, gas and oil tamponades, pediatric retinal surgery, and management of challenging vitreoretinal surgical scenarios.
- Provides access, via the eBook, to 50 surgical videos from the Duke archive.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Paperback:250 pages
- Publisher:LWW; 1st Edition (November 3, 2020)