This volume introduces and explains an eye-opening treatment for correcting nearsightedness and related vision problems naturally and neurologically. The author presents his methodology on neurologically correcting primary refractive errors in the mild and moderate myopic range. Ortho C (or orthoculogy, which is Latin for “correcting the whole eye”) is a natural treatment, requiring no alteration to the cornea.
Key features of the book:
• Introduces a neurological and natural treatment for the correction of nearsightedness
• Presents many case studies showing the effectiveness of this treatment, based on the author’s 30+ years of research
• Provides step-by-step instructions for designing lenses to suit the need, determining the sequence of wear, and conducting resistance tests
• Grants readers the right to apply Ortho C to treat any patients with mild and moderate myopia, anisometropia, or compound astigmatism.
- Hardcover: 358 pages
- Publisher: Apple Academic Press; 1 edition (May 29, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 177188732X
- ISBN-13: 978-1771887328
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1 x 9.2 inches