by Neil R. Miller MD FACS (Editor), Prem Subramanian MD PhD (Editor), Vivek Patel MD (Editor)
- Make the best use of the newest imaging techniques, including OCT, high-resolution CT/MRI, and multifocal ERG.
- Manage the full gamut of neuro-ophthalmological disorders with the aid of five sections that thoroughly cover the afferent visual system, the pupil, the efferent (oculomotor) system, the eyelid, and non-organic disorders.
- Glean information at a glance through a highly visual presentation that includes clear diagrams, tables, and images, many now in color.
- Evaluate complex eye movement disorders by viewing helpful videos online.
- Paperback: 600 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Third edition (July 30, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1451194471
- ISBN-13: 978-1451194470
- Product Dimensions: 9.9 x 7 x 0.8 inches