Mitchell S. Fineman MD (Author), Allen C. Ho MD (Author)
Color Atlas And Synopsis Of Clinical Ophthalmology — Wills Eye Institute — Retina is part of a series developed by Philadelphia’s famed Wills Eye Institute.
In this 2nd edition we’ve combined short, succinct text with over 400 illustrative photographs to provide the most comprehensive, yet easily accessible resource covering all the major aspects of vitreoretinal disease.
Written to be a “go-to” field manual rather than an encyclopedic reference this atlas provides an up-to-date clinical overview of all the major areas of ophthalmology including, epidemiology and etiology, history, physical examination, differential diagnosis, laboratory and special examinations, diagnosis, prognosis, and management.
This color atlas and synopsis will be an excellent resource for students, residents, and practitioners in all healthcare professions when it comes to the diagnosis and management of vitreoretinal diseases and the care of patients who suffer from these conditions.
• Includes advances in the treatment of age-related macular degeneration and retinal vascular disease
• Covers investigative therapies such as gene therapy and implants
• Also useful for subspecialists who are looking for an up-to-date, concise review of the field
• Companion website with fully searchable text and image bank
- Series: Wills Eye Institute Atlas Series
- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Second edition (May 2, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1609133366
- ISBN-13: 978-1609133368
- ISBN-13: 9781609133368
- eText ISBN: 9781469827797