The Duke Elder Exam of Ophthalmology – A Comprehensive Guide for Success is an indispensable resource for any student wishing to achieve the highest mark on the Duke Elder Exam and receive a prize.
With expert knowledge of students and doctors that have scored high on the exam, along with the supervision of well-regarded ophthalmologists and trainees, we believe this is the only resource you will need to achieve a high score on the exam.
- In-depth coverage of the Duke Elder Curriculum including the basic sciences, anatomy, optics and all subspecialties of ophthalmology
- Full colour and easy to read with clinical photographs and diagrams to aid in the understanding of key topics
- 180 SBAs, which accurately reflect the format and difficulty of the exam
- Item Weight:1.01 pounds
- Paperback:248 pages
- Product Dimensions:6.1 x 0.6 x 9.1 inches
- Publisher:CRC Press; 1st Edition (August 12, 2019)