Stephen J. Ryan MD (Author), SriniVas R. Sadda MD (Author)
Apply all of the latest advances in imaging of the retina and posterior segment with Ryan’s Retinal Imaging and Diagnostics. 12 chapters derived from the landmark reference Retina, 5th Edition offer the focused guidance you need to better understand, apply, and optimize new and emerging imaging technologies.
- Put the very latest diagnostic imaging methods
to work in your practice
- , including optical coherence tomography (OCT), fluorescein angiography, indocyanine angiography, autofluorescence imaging, ophthalmic ultrasound, and more.
- Assess the effectiveness of the newest diagnostic technologies and approaches that are changing the management of retinal disease, including future imaging technologies which will soon become the standard.
- Benefit from the extensive knowledge and experience of esteemed editor and ophthalmologist, the late Dr. Stephen Ryan, as well as the truly global perspective of many other contributing world authorities.
- Hardcover: 344 pages
- Publisher: Saunders (September 12, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323262546
- ISBN-13: 978-0323262545
- ISBN-13: 9780323262545
- eText ISBN: 9780323241908