by Jonathan J Dutton
Atlas of Clinical and Surgical Orbital Anatomy, by Dr. Jonathan Dutton, demonstrates the complex area of orbital anatomy through unique illustrations and comprehensive coverage that goes from embryology to adult anatomy. This completely updated and revised new edition features a new chapter on the cavernous sinus, illustrations modified to reflect recent anatomic findings, and new sections covering clinical correlations. With access to the fully searchable text and a downloadable image gallery online at www.expertconsult.com, you’ll have the detailed visual guidance you need to perform successful orbital surgery.
- Clearly see the nuances of each anatomic system with layered illustrations that use multiple artworks to display relevant structures and highlight key intricacies.
- Visualize each system three-dimensionally through depictions from frontal, lateral, and superior angles.
- Apply a comprehensive approach to common orbital diseases using coverage of clinical correlations from embryology to adult anatomy.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with a downloadable image gallery.
- Master the anatomy-disease-surgery relationship thanks to new chapter sections on clinical correlations.
- Get a more complete understanding of orbital disease through a new chapter on the cavernous sinus and illustrations modified to reflect recent anatomic findings.
- Stay current on the newest research data with completely revised and updated chapters and references.
Completely understand the complex area of orbital anatomy with this uniquely illustrated guide
The book contains predominantly color illustrations, with some black-and-white illustrations.
- ISBN-13: 9781437722727
- Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date: 6/24/2011
- Edition number: 2
- Pages: 280