VERY RARE BOOK! ONLY AVAILABLE IN MED4YOU!
MEMBERS DOWNLOADED PREVIOUS VERSION CAN DOWNLOAD THIS NEW VERSION AND LEAVE A REPLY FOR A REFUND OF 30 POINTS!
FILE SIZE: 50MB
by Jonathan Dutton
Unlike other books of its kind, the new Atlas of Oculoplastic and Orbital Surgery offers detailed, step-by-step instructions from initial skin marking and cut to final closure for more than 90 commonly performed oculoplastic, lacrimal, and orbital surgeries. Each step also includes a matching illustration inverted to accommodate the surgeon’s actual position during the surgery.
In addition to clear instruction, the text for each surgery covers preoperative evaluation discussions, postoperative care instructions, and how to avoid and manage potential complications.
• More than 1,000 detailed color illustrations
• Text and matching illustration are presented side-by-side for easy reference
• Key points help reader plan the most appropriate operation and minimize complications
• Surgeons can follow each step and perform the procedure even if they aren’t familiar with it.
- ISBN-13: 9781451143126
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Publication date: 10/16/2012
- Pages: 336