by Malik Y., Ed. Kahook Ed., Joel S. Schuman, Paul Lee, David Epstein
Chandler and Grant’s Glaucoma, now in its Fifth Edition, represents a timely update to one of the field’s seminal texts on the medical practice and surgical management of glaucoma. Edited by Drs. Malik Y. Kahook and Joel S. Schuman and with contributions from David L. Epstein and over 50 contributors, Chandler and Grant’s Glaucoma, Fifth Edition brings together the experience of world-class glaucoma experts who belong to a long line of surgeons trained by using the teachings of the original authors of this classic work. Meticulous updating from the previous edition maintains the well- established historical teachings of Drs. Paul A. Chandler and Morton W. Grant and defines this new Fifth Edition as the most relevant and invaluable reference on the topic of glaucoma. Exploring subject areas from the mechanisms behind clinical observation to the details on treating the individual patient in the office, Chandler and Grant’s Glaucoma, Fifth Edition brings together the experience of world-class glaucoma experts trained from the original teachings of this book. New topics and features in the Fifth Edition:
• Advances in imaging of the optic nerve and retina
• Updates on medical therapy of glaucoma
• New approaches for minimally invasive glaucoma surgery
• Over 400 images and tables Chandler and Grant’s Glaucoma has been an invaluable reference for the medical and surgical management of glaucoma for generations of ophthalmologists. This updated Fifth Edition builds on the teachings of previous editions, while expanding on new knowledge, making the Fifth Edition as relevant in the 21st century as when the first lectures were presented by Drs. Chandler and Grant.
- ISBN-13: 9781556429545
- Publisher: Slack, Inc.
- Publication date: 4/1/2013
- Edition number: 5
- Pages: 752