Clinical Cases in Eye Care provides real-world case examples to illustrate the current scope of primary eye care practice. Over 120 clinical cases help readers gain familiarity with frequently seen scenarios as they would unfold in a typical setting. This case collection is a useful teaching and learning tool for instructors, students and clinicians.
- Provides more than 120 clinical case examples written by global experts who discuss conditions that they encounter on a regular basis in the clinical setting.
- Supports problem-based learning strategies used in contemporary eye care education, stimulating real-world questions and discussion throughout the curriculum.
- Covers a wide range of cases commonly seen in today’s practice, including refractive, perceptual, binocular vision, anterior and posterior segment, neurological and systemic disorders.
- Includes a detailed account of patient history and clinical findings for each case, as well as the diagnosis, a sample treatment plan and clinical pearls from the contributing author.
- Features detailed photos and illustrations throughout, many in full color.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience:
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Paperback: 408 pages
- Publisher: LWW; 1 edition (October 2, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496385349
- ISBN-13: 978-1496385345
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches