David B. Elliott PhD MCOptom FAAO (Author)
Clinical Procedures in Primary Eye Care helps you master all of the knowledge you need to support today’s growing optometric patient population. Ideal for students and practitioners alike, this well-organized, accessibly written optometry reference takes a simple, step-by-step approach to describing the commonly used primary eye care procedures you’ll encounter.
- Effectively diagnose and manage your patients with succinct descriptions of today’s most frequently encountered optometric techniques, supported by research evidence.
- Visualize procedures and eye disorders as clearly as possible through full-color photographs, eye diagrams, and color plates.
- Offer your patients state-of-the-art eye care with the latest information on the use of technology in clinical practice, as well as guidance on evidence-based practice and presbyopic contact lens fitting.
- Understand how to treat today’s aging optometric patient population through a brand-new section on Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT), in addition to numerous suggestions on how to adapt some tests for older patients.
- Access the fully searchable contents, multi-screen video clips, and interactive testing sections with photographs online at www.expertconsult.com!
- Series: Expert Consult Title: Online + Print
- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Saunders Ltd.; 4 edition (October 4, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0702051942
- ISBN-13: 978-0702051944
- ISBN-13: 9780702051944
- eText ISBN: 9780702052842