by Amar Agarwal (Editor), Soosan Jacob (Editor)
Featuring the clinical expertise of respected authorities in the field, the second edition of Color Atlas of Ophthalmology is a lavishly illustrated atlas designed to guide clinicians through the accurate diagnosis and appropriate management of the full range of ophthalmic disorders. For each disease or condition, the book provides full-color clinical photographs that are supplemented by succinct descriptions of symptoms, associated findings, differential diagnosis, and management.
- Concise text and bullet-point format enables rapid reference and review of important topics
- More than 600 new high-quality illustrations and photographs depict key concepts
- Coverage of current medical management and surgical treatments includes discussion of the latest refractive surgery techniques and treatments for cataracts
- Consistent presentation throughout the book enhances ease of use
This pocket-sized atlas is a valuable resource for clinicians, residents, and students in ophthalmology, optometry, primary care, and emergency medicine.
- ISBN-13: 9781604062113
- Publisher: Thieme
- Publication date: 11/9/2009
- Edition description: New Edition
- Edition number: 2
- Pages: 576