by Anthony G. Tyers FRCS(Eng) FRCS(Ed) FRCOphth (Author), J. R. O. Collin MA MB Bchir FRCS FRCOphth DO (Author)_0
Known for its superb, step-by-step photo sequences, Colour Atlas of Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery, 4th Edition, by Drs. A. G. Tyers and J. R. O. Collin, remains your first choice for gaining essential knowledge in oculoplastic surgery. Ideal for both novices and experienced surgeons, this award-winning title offers comprehensive coverage of ophthalmic plastic surgery including eyelids, brows, and mid-face – all highlighted by unsurpassed photographic sequences and explanatory text that depict key stages of each procedure. New photos and new operative series, as well as major updates throughout the book, make this an invaluable resource for your practice.
- Provides more than 1,000 high-quality photos of every key step of every procedure, with corresponding explanatory legends and detailed descriptive text, making the surgeries easy to understand and follow.
- Features discussion of indications, preferences and advice on the management of complications with each chapter.
- Presents the knowledge and expertise of two internationally acclaimed oculoplastic surgeons, both previous Presidents of the British Oculo-Plastic Surgery Society and the European Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Includes an expanded video collection, now with 25 narrated surgical clips with over 2 hours running time, including brand new recordings and improvements to existing video footage.
- Includes updated coverage of ptosis surgery, lid and periocular reconstruction, and blepharoplasty and forehead rejuvenation.
- Hardcover: 506 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 4 edition (December 22, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323476791
- ISBN-13: 978-0323476799
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 1 x 11.2 inches