by Frederick S. Brightbill, Peter J. McDonnell, Charles N. J. McGhee, Ayad A. Farjo, Olivia Serdarevic
This updated, full-color 4th edition features a greatly expanded surgical focus for a practical guide to corneal surgery. The expert guidance of internationally renowned editors provides you with authoritative and current coverage that takes you from an in-depth exploration corneal function as related to corneal surgery through to the correction of refractive errors. New chapters ensure that you stay up-to-date on the latest developments in the field. This easy-to-use, state-of-the-art resource has been reorganized to focus strictly on surgery to provide you with more coverage of recent surgical advances.
- Presents boxes of clinical pearls throughout the text for accessible expert guidance.
- Features the latest surgical techniques and postoperative management of penetrating and lamellar keratoplasty -to provide you with details on hot topics in the field.
- Gives you fresh insights with new sections and a broader perspective from a new team of editors.
- Makes use of full color throughout the text, as well as step-by-step surgical line illustrations and full-color photographs so you gain a more accurate visual understanding of corneal surgery.
- Emphasizes refractive surgery considerations, including technique, with supporting medical illustrations and video presentations.
This book contains predominantly black-and-white illustrations, with some color illustrations.
- ISBN-13: 9780323076289
- Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date: 11/28/2008
- Edition description: 4
- Edition number: 4
- Pages: 912