Bring Clarity to Ophthalmic Terminology
The Academy’s Dictionary of Eye Terminology, Seventh edition makes ophthalmic vocabulary and concepts accessible to everyone in your practice.
This easy-to-understand reference is perfect for new staff who need to learn the lingo and for seasoned staff who just need to look something up quickly.
This fully revised edition of the “little green book” includes:
- Plain-language definitions and common misspellings (sample)
- Current ophthalmic conditions, tests, procedures and pharmacology
- Full-color anatomical illustrations (sample 1, sample 2)
- New design for quick navigation
- Spiral binding that lays flat and saves space at your workstation
Keep accurate info at hand.
- Paperback: December 15, 2019
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1681042983
- ISBN-13: 978-1681042985
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds