Corneal topography is a non-invasive medical imaging technique for mapping the surface of the cornea.Dr Agarwal’s Textbook on Corneal Topographyis the latest edition of this comprehensive guide to the capabilities of this type of imaging.
Divided into six sections, the first is an introduction to corneal topography and orbscan. The following sections cover specific imaging techniques and related issues including orbscan and refractive surgery, pentacam and anterior segment optical coherence tomography, aberropia, aberrations and topography, and refractive procedures and conditions. The final chapter covers corneal topography in cataract surgery.
This third edition is thoroughly updated with four brand new chapters. Section Three on pentacam and anterior segment OCT includes new chapters on corneal inflammation and optical coherence tomography, optical coherence tomography and corneal ectasia, and spectral-domain anterior segment optical coherence tomography in refractive surgery. The final section includes an OCT assessment of glued IOL position.
This highly illustrated guide to the latest developments in the field of corneal topography includes nearly 400 full colour images, makingDr Agarwal’s Textbook on Corneal Topographyan essential resource for ophthalmologists.
- Comprehensive guide to the latest technological developments in corneal topography
- New edition includes four brand new chapters
- Nearly 400 full colour images and illustrations
- Previous edition published 2010
- Publisher:Jaypee Brothers Medical Pub; 3rd edition (May 31, 2015)
- Hardcover:315 pages
- eText ISBN: 9789386056474
- Item Weight:2.09 pounds
- Dimensions:8.75 x 1 x 11.25 inches