by Anita Agarwal, J. Donald M. Gass
The Fifth Edition of Gass’ Atlas of Macular Diseases, by Dr. Anita Agarwal, provides expert diagnostic guidance on macular disorders and quickly brings you up to date on this evolving specialty. Using a case-based approach, it richly depicts a full range of retina and macular diseases, including new infectious, degenerative, and dystrophic conditions. Take advantage of the latest imaging technologies to identify common and rare disorders, and confirm difficult diagnoses with the aid of more than 5,500 high-quality images. Printed in full color for the first time, this edition is accessible online at www.expertconsult.com.
• Rely on the same unique, richly illustrated case-descriptive format-encompassing history, clinical examination, and follow-up-that popularized the original book by the late Dr. Donald Gass, the famed ophthalmologist whose clinical expertise set new standards in macular diagnosis.
• Get expert diagnostic guidance under the new authorship of Dr. Anita Agarwal, a protégé of Dr. Gass who has compiled the ultimate collection of images and hard-to-find case studies from around the world.
• Visualize the conditions you’re likely to see in practice and confirm your diagnoses by comparing your clinical findings to more than 5,500 images and illustrations (over 3,500 in full color).
• Obtain thorough advice on imaging and recognition of a full range of common and rare macular diseases using the latest approaches including fluorescein angiography, optical coherence tomography (OCT), indocyanine green (ICG), and fundus autofluorescence.
• Search the complete text online, download the illustrations and view a bonus stereoscopic image gallery at www.expertconsult.com.
Gass is your definitive guide to identifying the most common and rare conditions, with unique case presentations from around the world!
- ISBN-13: 9781437715804
- Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date: 1/6/2012
- Edition number: 5
- Pages: 1378