- Iris repair techniques: Single-pass four-throw pupilloplasty, McCannel and Siepser suturing techniques, different types of sutures, and repair management
- Special topics: Pinhole pupilloplasty, pupilloplasty in special indications, iris prosthesis, and complications of iris repair and pupilloplasty
- Extended implications of iris and pupil repair: Iris cosmetics devices, how devices manipulate iris tissue, and intraocular lenses affected by iris repair techniques
Abundantly referenced and supplemented by evidence-based cases, Mastering Iris Repair: A Video Textbook of Iris Repair and Pupilloplasty Techniques enhances surgical potential for all ophthalmologists.
- Item Weight:14.4 ounces
- Paperback:208 pages
- Product Dimensions:7 x 0.34 x 10 inches
- Publisher:Slack Incorporated; 1st Edition (September 15, 2020)