- Includes hundreds of high-quality, striking images.
- Highlights the salient imaging features of the clinical entity or entities being discussed.
- Covers OCT technology, techniques, and scanning patterns.
- Provides concise, authoritative guidance on numerous key areas in retinal disease, including retinal vascular disease, inflammation, retinal degenerations and dystrophies, ocular trauma ocular tumors, and much more.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Paperback:488 pages
- Publisher:LWW (November 10, 2020)