Highly visual and easy to navigate, OCT and OCT Angiography in Retinal Disorders is a concise, reliable reference for optical coherence tomography (OCT) and OCT angiography findings in both common and uncommon retinal disorders. Each chapter explores the prognostic features of OCT and OCTA scans along with additional diagnostic modalities for comparison and correlation. Where appropriate, longitudinal changes in response to treatment or natural history are also discussed.
- Includes hundreds of high-quality, striking images.
- Highlights the salient imaging features of the clinical entity or entities being discussed.
- Covers OCT technology, techniques, and scanning patterns.
- Provides concise, authoritative guidance on numerous key areas in retinal disease, including retinal vascular disease, inflammation, retinal degenerations and dystrophies, ocular trauma ocular tumors, and much more.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Paperback:488 pages
- Publisher:LWW (November 10, 2020)