by Natario L. Couser (Editor)
Comprehensive yet concise, Ophthalmic Genetic Diseases: A Quick Reference Guide to the Eye and External Ocular Adnexa Abnormalities, by Dr. Natario L. Couser, provides current, clinically focused information on more than 400 genetic eye diseases. This first-of-its-kind title is a useful resource for busy medical students, residents, or fellows, and is a handy quick reference for practicing ophthalmologists, geneticists, genetic counselors, pediatricians, optometrists, and other healthcare professionals who evaluate and manage patients with genetic eye diseases.
- Groups genetic abnormalities by anatomical location most often affected for easy reference.
- Synthesizes complex genetic data and research into digestible and practical guidance for understanding the genetic aspects of eye disease.
- Presents relevant clinical information in a concise and organized manner to help you make a diagnosis or assist in guiding referrals.
- Includes an appendix covering genetic eye disorders by clinical sign.
- Consolidates today’s available information and guidance into a single, convenient resource.
- Item Weight : 15.2 ounces
- Paperback : 198 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323654142
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323654142
- ISBN-13 : 9780323654142
- eText ISBN: 9780323654159
- Dimensions : 7.5 x 0.5 x 9.25 inches
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (October 8, 2018)
- Language: : English