by Kenneth W. Wright MD (Editor), Yi Ning J. Strube MD FRCSC (Editor)
Both encyclopedic in scope and breadth, this new edition is now more illustrative than ever, and includes:
– More than 680 detailed color photographs.
– Tables, charts, and decision-making guidelines add to the practicality of the text.
– A DVD with edited short videos of pediatric ophthalmology and strabismus surgery performed by experts in the field. Featured surgeries include: plastics, glaucoma, intraocular contact lens refractive, strabismus, and various techniques of cataract/IOL implantation.
The third edition of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus also includes fully-revised and updated chapters to elucidate the latest discoveries in pediatric ophthalmology and the fields of strabismus, ophthalmic genetics, and pediatric retina. More portable and highly illustrative, this extremely useful text is still a major reference in this field.
- Hardcover: 1416 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 3 edition (August 15, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199857016
- ISBN-13: 978-0199857012
- Product Dimensions: 11.1 x 2.1 x 9.1 inches