- Covers the development of the eye and retina, relevant basic/translational science, telemedicine, international ophthalmology, and international approaches to care with focus on retinopathy of prematurity.
- Includes new and expanded information on pediatric retinal imaging, genetics, pathophysiology of disease, clinical diagnostics, and care including surgery, gene therapy, and methods to restore vision.
- Features an atlas of retinal images grouped by fundus appearance to aid in diagnosis.
- Discusses advances in posterior segment imaging with spectral domain hand-held OCT, along with endoscope in vitreoretinal surgery.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Hardcover:1088 pages
- Publisher:LWW; Third Edition (October 10, 2020)