- Offers a step-by-step outline for each surgical procedure, from preoperative considerations through postoperative care, including numerous surgical pearls.
- Contains 250 full-color photographs and illustrations that clearly depict techniques and other essential aspects of vitreoretinal surgery.
- Covers surgery basics, gas and oil tamponades, pediatric retinal surgery, and management of challenging vitreoretinal surgical scenarios.
- Provides access, via the eBook, to 50 surgical videos from the Duke archive.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Paperback:250 pages
- Publisher:LWW; 1st Edition (November 3, 2020)