Increase your practice’s profitability while significantly decreasing patient wait times with the most complete process improvement program designed specifically for ophthalmology.
“After three months [using lean], we improved our patient satisfaction scores to 10 out of 10 [and] reduced average visit time for patients by 48 percent. The practice saw 23 percent growth.” – Jose Agustin Martinez MD, Austin Retina Associates
You are challenged every day to do more with less. Lean practice management is a simple yet transformative methodology that enables you to not only meet the challenge, but to thrive.
Using “kaizen” (a cycle of continuous improvement defined as: Plan > Do > Check > Act), lean management creates the greatest value by empowering front-line staff, streamlining clinic flow and rigorously reducing patient wait times – all without additional staff or resources.
The Lean Practice features:
- clear instructions
- case studies
- downloadable worksheets and other tools
These tools will help you:
- Observe and assess your practice process from the patient’s perspective;
- Employ continuous improvement in your practice;
- Empower your staff to quickly try and implement solutions that eliminate delays and lost revenue;
- Improve clinic flow and scheduling based on your practice data;
- End work days on time and significantly reduce stress among physicians, staff and patients.
Walk step-by-step through three sections:
- Section 1: Create and Empower the Front-Line Team
- Gauge the current state of your practice and develop tools to increase revenue, practice efficiency and patient satisfaction
- Section 2: Create the Lean Team Space
- A deep dive into building a dedicated team around a physician, and the power of visual communication in the clinic
- Section 3: The Integrated Lean Clinic
- Implement transformational strategies to improve scheduling, streamline clinic flow and create more physician time for patients