Offering authoritative, concise coverage of today’s neuro-ophthalmology, Walsh & Hoyt’s Clinical Neuro-Ophthalmology: The Essentials distills the most vital information from the esteemed three-volume parent text, Walsh & Hoyt’s Clinical Neuro-Ophthalmology, into a convenient, single-volume resource. A practical and intuitive organization provides quick access to the essential information you need to effectively evaluate and manage the majority of neuro-ophthalmic conditions. Written by leaders in the field, this must-have fourth edition is a comprehensive, succinct, and clinically relevant reference for your everyday practice.
- Covers the full range of neuro-ophthalmological disorders with sections on the afferent visual system, the pupil, the efferent (oculomotor) system, the eyelid, and non-organic disorders.
- Splits coverage of the clinical exam and ancillary testing into two discrete sections—per reader requests.
- Includes new coverage of thyroid disease, and trigeminal autonomic cephalalgias, a new chapter on neuroimaging, and new information on types of optic neuritis (such as MOG- and NMO-related), papilledema (such as occurs in association with venous sinus stenosis), and other neuro-ophthalmic disorders.
- Offers a highly visual presentation that includes clear diagrams, tables, and color images, including clinical correlations with OCT, high-resolution CT/MRI, and multifocal ERG.
- Provides access to videos of complex eye movement and pupillary disorders online, many new to this edition.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Paperback: 600 pages
- Publisher: LWW; 4 edition (September 9, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 197511891X
- ISBN-13: 978-1975118914
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 10 inches