Lavishly illustrated with layered anatomical artwork, Atlas of Clinical and Surgical Orbital Anatomy, 3rd Edition, provides a rich visual resource for ophthalmic, oculoplastic, and other surgeons to fully understand relevant orbital anatomic structures as well as their clinical and surgical correlations. Under the expert authorship of Dr. Jonathan J. Dutton, this fully revised edition demonstrates complex structures through unique illustrations and comprehensive coverage from embryology through adult anatomy, helping clinicians enhance their diagnostic and surgical expertise.
- Features layered anatomical illustrations that use multiple sequential artworks to display relevant structures and highlight key intricacies, as well as sectional anatomic correlations with CT and MRI.
- Depicts each system three-dimensionally through illustrations in frontal, lateral, and superior views, drawn from layered 150-micron histologic sections through human orbits.
- Discusses every anatomic system from embryology to adult anatomy and correlates individual structures with the most common clinical disorders and diseases.
- Includes expanded discussions in the Clinical Correlations chapter sections to include more disease conditions of interest to ophthalmologists, otolaryngologists, and plastic surgeons.
- Contains a new chapter on the Nasal Cavity and Paranasal Sinuses covering relevant anatomy and how these structures relate to orbital disease, trauma, and surgery.
- ASIN : B0CKTD8BYB
- Publisher : Elsevier; 3rd edition (October 6, 2023)
- Publication date : October 6, 2023
- Language : English