by Neil J. Friedman MD (Author), Peter K. Kaiser MD (Author)
The case study format used in Case Reviews in Ophthalmology, 2nd Edition has been proven to be a highly effective way to incorporate medical knowledge with clinical judgment – resulting in the best possible results on practical exams. More than 140 relevant cases cover every aspect of the field: optics/refraction; neuro-ophthalmology/orbit; pediatrics/strabismus; external disease/adnexa; anterior segment; and posterior segment. Large photos highlight each case, enhancing your knowledge and reinforcing key aspects of diagnosis.
- Covers the most important and relevant aspects of each topic in a concise, bulleted format for easy recall and effective exam preparation.
- Highlights the text with hundreds of clinical and histological images, OCT and other current imaging methods, anatomic details, common ophthalmic test findings, and more.
- Presents the findings of key clinical studies with which you are expected to be familiar.
- Expanded to include 30 all-new cases
- bringing the total to more than 140 illustrated scenarios.
- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 2 edition (February 24, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323390595
- ISBN-13: 978-0323390590
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 8.5 x 10.5 inches