Samir A. Melki MD PhD (Author), Mark Fava Bsc MD FRCS(C) (Author)
Cornea and Refractive Atlas of Clinical Wisdom, edited by Dr. Samir A. Melki and Dr. Mark A. Fava, gathers unique observations that experienced eye surgeons have learned in their daily treatment of patients. Each chapter begins with a detailed description of the condition from diagnosis to symptoms to complications to eventual treatment methods.
• Practical tips, as opposed to the theoretical aspects of the disease.
• Diagnostic and medical management of the disease.
• Anecdotal experience that has been proven correct over the years vs. the type of information that is awaited for from a large clinical trial.
• Full color images reinforce the information presented in the book.
Cornea and Refractive Atlas of Clinical Wisdom also includes a condensed summary of diagnostic pearls acquired through the years from personal experience with a focus on diagnosis and medical management.
- Hardcover: 272 pages
- Publisher: Slack Incorporated; 1 edition (March 15, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1556428677
- ISBN-13: 978-1556428678