by Salman Waqar (Author), Jonathan C Park (Author)
This full-colour handbook details all that a practitioner needs to know about safely performing the procedure. It will also be a useful reference for junior ophthalmic trainees.
- Concise but comprehensive guide to the procedure
- Dedicated chapters on anatomy, imaging (fluorescein angiography, optical coherence tomography, optical coherence tomography angiography and ultra wide-field imaging), common treatment regimes, injection technique and complications
- Introduction to available injection devices
- Advice on setting up a local training scheme and wet lab
- Well-illustrated with both hand drawn illustrations and colour photographs
Readership: Ophthalmic trainees (residents and registrars) and nurses training as ophthalmic nurse practitioners.
- Hardcover: 104 pages
- Publisher: World Scientific Publishing Europe Ltd (July 14, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9813239786
- ISBN-13: 978-9813239784
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.5 x 9 inches