by Janice Gault MD FACS (Author), James F. Vander MD (Author)
Portable and high yield, Ophthalmology Secrets in Color is perfect for use in clerkships, for exam prep, or as a handy clinical reference. From basic science to problems of the aging eye, it covers everything you need to stay abreast of the latest in this broad specialty. A bestselling volume in the popular Secret Series®, its Q&A format, helpful lists and tables, and informal tone combine to make reference fast, easy, and enjoyable.
- A question-and-answer format, bulleted lists, mnemonics, and practical tips from the authorsexpedite reference and review.
- Two-color page layout, “Key Points” boxes, and lists of useful websites enhance your reference power.
- Top 100 Secrets section combines the top 100, high-yield facts into one chapter, providing a concise overview of the latest issues in ophthalmology.
- High-yield content is ideal for exam preparation.
- Key clinical images are presented in full-color.
- Portable size is designed to fit perfectly into a lab coat pocket.
- Updated chapters reflect the latest advances in ophthalmology.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experiencegives access to the text, figures, and references on a variety of devices.
- Series: Secrets
- Paperback: 464 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 4 edition (June 4, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323323081
- ISBN-13: 978-0323323086