By Christopher J. Lyons MB FRCS FRCOphth FRCSC, Scott R. Lambert MD
Providing foundational knowledge and expert guidance on the complete spectrum of childhood eye disorders and strabismus, Taylor and Hoyt’s Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus, 6th Edition, remains the #1 reference of choice for practicing and trainee pediatric ophthalmologists. Edited by global leaders in the field, Drs. Christopher J. Lyons and Scott R. Lambert, this newly revised volume offers authoritative coverage of all the pediatric ophthalmic conditions you’re likely to encounter in practice, including the latest clinical advances in etiology, diagnosis, and medical and surgical management. Comprehensive updates, as well as new chapters, images, and video clips, make this well-regarded title the most current and complete reference available in this evolving field.
- Offers state-of-the-art coverage of key areas such as OCT and current imaging techniques for the eye, orbit and visual pathways; anti-VEGF treatment for retinopathy of prematurity; pediatric cataracts; childhood glaucoma; and minimally invasive strabismus surgery.
- Contains five new chapters covering Imaging the Child’s Eye, Aniridia Syndromes, Mitochondrial Disorders, Neurofibromatosis Type 1 and 2, and Myasthenia Gravis.
- Includes a unique “practical problems” section designed to help you handle difficult patient situations and a “how to” perform strabismus surgery chapter with extensive step-by-step illustrations for complete visual guidance.
- Features more than 1,800 high-quality images and illustrations, including 600 new to this edition, that provide visual guidance in diagnosis and management.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 6th edition (August 12, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 1154 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0702082988
- ISBN-13 : 978-0702082986
- ISBN-13 : 9780702082986
- eText ISBN: 9780702082993