The book provides a comprehensive overview of the subject, comprising 93 carefully selected topics in alpha order that together provide an extensive understanding of the management of ophthalmic disorders. This collection of highly practical guides systematically addresses management techniques for a large number of clinical settings.
Edited by experienced specialists, with contributions from consultants who have recognised expertise in their field, this book provides an authoritative and up-to-date guide on ophthalmic medicine.
Designed to enable rapid access to core information, KCT in Ophthalmology offers effective exam revision and the ideal quick reference for day-to-day practice.
- 93 topics presented in alpha order, from age-related macular degeneration to white dot syndromes
- Effective exam revision for postgraduate trainees in ophthalmology preparing for certification
- Succinct coverage of ophthalmic treatment modalities and complications
- Includes clinical photos and diagrams to improve understanding of concepts
- Contributions from experienced specialists to ensure authoritative, accurate content
- Publisher:Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (January 13, 2021)
- eText ISBN: JPS9781909836761
- Item Weight:1.54 pounds
- Dimensions:7.87 x 5.51 x 1.57 inches